Wednesday 28 May 2014

Little Sweetie (Year Four)


January 1, 2006 (three years old)

Dearest Christianna Joy,

You are such a joy.  Today at church you were dancing for Jesus in front of our pew - so gracefully to the music, twirling and dipping with your arms out.  I wish we could all give so freely to God our worship.

For Christmas you got a tent from Opa and Oma and you and Acacia have already spent hours in it making up stories about mommys and sweeties and friends and bad guys.

Last week we had our second ultrasound for our new baby - you are so proud you get to be a big sister. My favorite part was you patting my belly and singing "Jesus Loves Me" when you saw the baby.   You check up on the baby regularly making sure he has enough food to eat, is warm enough, and give lots of "I love you hugs and kisses to my belly."  My heart overflows with joy each time I think of the beautiful creation God has given us in you.

love to my little sweetie,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment