Monday 2 June 2014

My Delight (Year Six)


March 4, 2008  ( five and a half)

Dear Christianna,

You are my delight.  Each moment spent with you brings me joy.  I admire the way you take care of Katriya and Isaiah as their big sister.  You had your first "babysitting" time yesterday - so you looked at books with them, built block towers, and took them for rides in the doll stroller.  My favorite is when you dance ballet for them at night while I sing "Jesus Loves Me" and make sure you give them goodnight kisses if I happen to forget.

God has gifted you with joy, and love abounding.  Right now you are learning your alphabet sounds and to write the letters in your preschool and love to play for hours with polly and playmobil people.  You do miss Acacia playing with you, though, when she is doing school.

I pray your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight and that you may be kept blameless until the day of Christ Jesus, pure and holy before Him, your beautiful Savior.

I love you, my precious one,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment