Wednesday 12 November 2014

My little blessing








May 31, 2009 (year seven)

Dear Christianna,

We are now living in Zambia, and I am blessed to have you here with me.  You seem to have grown into a young lady in the past month.  You are a beautiful girl, full of grace and joy.  I love how you show your affection - you make Daddy and I “I love you Mommy” drawings - usually with lots of hearts, or you write it wherever we are - like today you wrote it in the sand of the path we were walking.  

You have already made good friends with our neighbors, learning about the different fruits, games and even going to school with them one day.  You like to help around the house - which is such a blessing to me.  We enjoy cooking together (your favorite right now is jello), watering the strawberries, doing the dishes, and making people’s beds.  You are very good at making things neat and orderly and usually have your bed looking so nice. 

I just enjoy being with you - you are quick to find the good in others and in life.  Your favorite part of the day is usually about loving someone, kissing Mommy or Daddy, or holding baby Mirah.

I love you my little blessing,  Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment